1. Responsible for the development of WeChat applet;
2. Responsible for interface coordination with the server;
3. Be able to correctly understand requirements, and independently write code and self-test;
4. Timely feedback requirements and technical problems to superiors, and provide reasonable Suggestions, and actively promote problem solving.
1. At least two years of working experience;
2. Experience in small program projects is preferred (provide small program case demonstration for development);
3. Proficient in the website development mode of PHP+MySQL, having independent front-end and back-end development experience is preferred;
4. Experienced in Web front-end development, proficient in HTML (DIV+CSS), Html5/CSS3, Ajax and other technologies.
Work 7.5 hours a day on weekends and weekends
9:00-12:30 PM lunch and rest time: 12:30-14:00 PM