1. Participated in the design of shopping mall and Web back-end system, responsible for product demand analysis, outline design and detailed design;
2. Undertake development tasks according to the project plan and complete the program development of software projects;
3. Independently conduct program unit test and cooperate to complete assembly test;
4. Responsible for tracking and correcting software problems in the BUG library to ensure program quality;
5. Responsible for preparing technical documents related to the project;
6. Complete other tasks assigned by direct superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above from well-known universities at home and abroad, majored in computer science or related, with more than three years of JAVA development experience;
2. Proficient in object-oriented design and development, proficient in mybatis, springmvc, Spring and other mainstream frameworks, familiar with springBoot, proficient in using ideas, Eclipse, SVN, Git, Maven and other tools;
3. Master Linux, familiar with configuration and operation of Tomcat, Nginx and other web servers;
4. Familiar with mysql, oracle and other database operations, proficient in mysql application development, familiar with database principles and common performance optimization techniques;
5. Good logical analysis and communication skills, quick learning ability, strong sense of responsibility and initiative, good teamwork spirit, able to work under pressure;
6, mall development, mall background system development experience is preferred.